Web-based CRM systems
A good CRM can streamline your business operations, making you more effective and cost-effective.
We develop web-based CRM database management systems that are tailored to fit your business needs. Not the other way round.
We are based in the North East of the UK in Newcastle.
Cloud-based CRM databases
Unlike many CRMs, our database systems don’t rely on a server physically located in your office. Instead, they’re online in ‘the cloud’.
Being web-based brings many advantages:
- Greater access (Via a web browser, ie anywhere that is connected to the web)
- Safer (What if there’s a fire or theft in your office? With us, your database isn’t stored there)
- Reduce level of IT staff required (We handle it, remotely)
- Lower operating costs (No ongoing costs of licensing – we use OpenSource software)
- One less grey box in the office!
Doesn’t that sound better than wrestling with an outdated database system?
It gets better
What if every time you email a contact, your CRM database automatically creates a note against that individual with the contents of that email?
What if your CRM reminds you when you need to contact someone?
What if your website lead generation forms were connected to your CRM, and customers could update their records themselves?
What if your team spends less time on bureaucracy and data management, and more on fee-earning work?
Imagine you could have one system which showed you a real-time overview of how your organisation is performing?
Based in the North East of the UK, we specialise in CRM integration and are developers of both SugarCRM and CiviCRM.
If you’re ready to upgrade to a database system which actually works for your business, please email us or call us now on 0191 2511104